The most magical time of the year is upon us. November through December is such a special time for some of my favorite foods, decor, weather and most importantly…. FASHION!
Today’s post is sponsored by Chicwish, who was kind enough to let me choose some adorable new pieces to style for the holiday season. Let me just say… this haul may be my best one yet! From plaid mini skirts to chunky knit sweaters to statement coats, these looks are sure to get you and your closet feeling merry and bright.
Let’s get into it!
1. White Grid Rabato Coat: Baby, it’s cold outside! Let’s start strong with the most STUNNING statement coat that features a minimalistic black and white grid pattern. This is a rabato coat, meaning it wraps and ties in the front for a unique structured look. So refreshing from the boring ol dime a dozen pea coats that flood every store this time of year. I’m wearing a size small- it fits TTS!
Link to coat: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbe7rcumbx
2. Check print reversible poncho: A cozy wearable blanket, but make it fashion. This poncho is reversible- one side is a solid taupe color and the other is this lovely cream and tan check pattern which I really really love layered over a cable knit sweater and white pants. It’s also perfect to wear over a dress. Belting it with a cream or tan belt can add some structure and change up the entire look!
Link to poncho: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbehpcumbx
Sweaters & Knitwear
1. Braided knit turtleneck crop sweater (in Sand and Green): I couldn’t choose just one color of this cropped sweater so here we have it in sand and this gorgeous emerald green! These are a great length to wear with high rise denim or plaid mini skirts because the length isn’t super long and bulky and overwhelming. They definitely run big- I would suggest sizing down one size!
Link to tan/cream sweater: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbe4ycumbx
Link to green sweater: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbetqcumbx
2. Shimmer fuzzy knit Pearl cardigan: Basically Blair Waldorf in a cardigan and I sure as hell ain’t mad about it. Fair warning- the material is a bit itchy but the overall preppy vibe of this statement cardigan was worth it to me. Bonus points if you pair it with a black or pearl embellished headband!
Link to cardigan: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwber8cumbx
Skirts & Dresses:
1. Houndstooth tweed mini flap skirt:
A perfect girly piece for your upcoming holiday parties! Pair with a white or cream mock neck top and OTK boots and you have preppy perfection. This skirt runs slightly small- I’m between a small and medium usually in skirts and this medium fits just right!
Link to mini skirt: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbev2cumbx
2. Red plaid wool blend mini skirt:
Another plaid mini skirt option except this one has the added bonus of hidden shorts underneath! The fabric is thick and warm and I can definitely see myself wearing this with tights and a cropped sweater! Order your usual size in this!
Link to skirt: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbegncumbx
3. Layered Tulle Skirt:
Consider this your sign from the universe to buy yourself a poofy tutu like skirt and play dress up in your room. This skirt gave me instant Paris Dior runway vibes and I simply HAD to have it. You could wear this to a holiday party with a belted blazer over it for a very eye catching and extra look! I’ll be saving this bad boy for whenever I’m able to travel back to France!
Link to tulle skirt: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbe9scumbx
4. Belted contrast color pleated dress– can we say Chanel vibes or what?! This is a great workwear option and also looks amazing with a black blazer layered over it. It runs true to size and the fabric has great stretch to it. It comes with an adjustable belt but it definitely has too much length attached to it so that’s something I’m planning to cut on my own.
Link to dress: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fwbexdcumbx
**A big thanks again to Chicwish for sending me these looks! As a disclaimer, the links in this post are affiliate, meaning I make a tiny commission from them when they are utilized (which is NEVER expected but always appreciated!).
I hope you have a safe, wonderful and stylish holiday season. If you like this haul, give it a like and comment to tell me what your favorite piece is!